Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ch 2 In to the mind




I have been contemplating how the 2nd chapter would be for this story for a while, way back when I decided to make a series out of this story, I made a prequel that I was very happy with, but the prequel did not fit as a 2nd chapter. Aside from the story, there were other changes I had to decide, at first, I was going to stick with black and white with all the stories, but as time went by, I just had to play around with color. And when I started to play with color, I realized, I had no experience in using color since 5th grade, so I ended up keeping it mono tone for the most part, but I will be playing around and mixing up colors more as I go. Besides, by adding color, I can indicate the difference between where the boy used to be, and where he is now.

Another decision I made for this chapter is to bring in the narrator as not just a 3ed person, but a 1st person character that will interact with the story, the character shape of the narrator was one of my oldest character, and was suppose to be the boy with a hole for a heart, but for the reason of his lacking ability to have a hole in his chest, I had to change it to the new character.

Basically, I guess I am leaving out a lot of the plot that I will have to reveal as the story progresses, but so far, the boy has no idea where he has ended up, but the narrator knows, and he is going to watch what is going on. On the later stories, the narrator will develop his own characteristics as one of the main characters of the story, and the boy will be expressed in a way that, he will be expressed by those around him, and not himself.

Also, I’m not too happy with how the text of the narrator is turning out, I think I will try to keep those text outside the picture box next time.

Also, I need help making this story not too depressing, if any of you got some original jokes you made your self you don’t mind me using, please contribute, you ill be cited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment