Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Cindy Love : Today I Saw (Cover Page Demo)

It has been a while since I have been working on a new project, so I am going back to basics and will try to make a book, this time, it is not a comic book, but a regular book.  I suppose the closest thing to it would be a children’s book, but I did not have that in mind, it does not mean it has adult content in it, it is perfectly suitable for children, but I find most children’s books boring and dodging too many subjects some people do not see fit for children.  So here goes, I have been working on this for about a year, and now I think I have sufficient enough work to start posting.  I will start off with this picture, it is a demo version of the cover page.  The full name of the book title will be ‘Cindy Love : Today I Saw’.

No comments:

Post a Comment